Pharmaceutical Grade Supplements
Direct From Our Lab To You
We are All American Body, a factory-direct supplement brand proudly brought to you by All American Pharmaceutical.
Our state-of-the-art, 150,000 square foot cGMP manufacturing facility is packed wall-to-wall with enough high-tech toys that would make even the biggest computer nerd turn green with envy.
Our technological advantages, vast industry experience, and worldwide contacts make it possible for us to offer ‘hard to believe’ deals on your favorite supplements like whey protein, creatine, BCAAs and more!
Soon we will be adding even more products that will rival the top-selling brands in the business – all at crazy low prices!
THE BOTTOM LINE: You ONLY pay for exceptional quality. You DON’T pay for the ‘middleman’ or retail store mark-ups. About the only thing we’ve left off of our amazing products are the ridiculous prices!
In case you are wondering why we would do all of this, the answer is simple: Because we can! It’s our way of giving back to an industry that has been so good to us.
How We Crush The Competition
You Are Buying Factory Direct
No middleman means almost no markup.
No Big Name Athletes
Our smaller payroll allows us to pass our savings on to you.
No Multi-Million Dollar Ad Budget
This shaves even more money off the cost of our products.
We Have Huge Buying Power
We buy direct in large volumes to save a ton of cash.
Our huge facility allows us to produce top-notch products fast.
3 Times! That’s How Much We Test Every Batch.
We NEVER take the word of our raw material suppliers that ingredients are ‘clean’. The fact is we test every barrel of every shipment that arrives at our facility to guarantee quality and purity. If that’s not enough, we test everything two more times to ensure it meets label claims. Our products are made right here in the USA, and we’ve also met numerous industry standards such as UL and Informed-Choice for product purity.
Incoming Raw Material Testing
- Identity: To confirm the ID of a given Raw Material and the accuracy of the Certificate of Analysis (COA) we use FTNIR (near infrared technology).
- Purity: Vendor COA claims are checked for purity by HPLC, GC or ICP.
- Heavy Metals: We test for Arsenic, Cadmium, Lead and Mercury. Heavy Metals must be under the USP specified guidelines.
- Microbial: We test for Total Plate count, Total Yeast and Mold count and Coliform bacteria to make sure that the Raw Material complies with the USP, AHPA and FDA guidelines.
- Pathogens: Raw Materials are tested for E. coli, Salmonella, and Staphylococcus aureus pathogens (as needed).
- Drug Screen: Raw Materials are tested for banned steroidal substances (as needed).
During Production Testing
- Cleanliness: We perform ATP swab tests prior to batch production and allergen swab tests as needed to ensure equipment is free of potential contamination or microbes.
- Identity Check: We use FTNIR to confirm the ID of a given in-process mix to ensure it contains the correct raw ingredients.
- Purity Check: Purity is checked by using HPLC, GC, and/or ICP to ensure the in-process mix will create a final product that meets label claims.
Finished Product Testing
- Identity Check: We use FTNIR to confirm the ID of a Finished Product.
- Purity (Label Claim): We check the purity by HPLC, GC, and/or ICP if there is a label claim on the Finished Product COA.
- Microbial Check: We test for Total plate count, Total Yeast and Mold count and Coliform bacteria to make sure that the Finished Product complies with specifications.
- Pathogens Check: We test again for the following pathogens, E. coli, Salmonella, and Staphylococcus aureus (as needed).
- Allergen: We list the allergens, if present in the Finished Product.
- Heavy Metals Check: We test the Finished Product for Heavy Metals contaminants (Arsenic, Cadmium, Lead and Mercury) and make sure they are under the USP specified guidelines.
- Drug Screen Check: We use an outside 3rd party laboratory to conduct GC-MS/ HPLC-MS testing on finished products for banned steroidal substances, if needed.